Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day Five of Thrive

I had to work yesterday, so I don't have pictures of my food. I am starting to bore myself, so I can only imagine I am boring you. I will try to mix it up a bit next week, but this weekend I am working, so I am too rushed to be creative.

Saturday morning was whole wheat english muffin with a small amount of Earth Balance, eaten in the car on the way to work as I was running late as usual.

Lunch was a delicious leafy green salad, same as yesterday.

I forgot to have a raw bar, oops.

My Vega order arrived from Cosmo's Vegan Shoppe, so for dinner I just had a smoothie and I added the Vega Smoothie Infusion. Here are the ingredients (and yes, the natural flavors are vegan): Yellow pea protein, organic hemp protein, organic sprouted flax seeds, organic brown rice protein, organic green food blend (spirulina, organic wheat grass, organic alfalfa grass, organic barley grass, organic spinach, organic sprouted broccoli, organic kale, organic kelp, organic dulse), inulin (from chicory root), natural flavors, xanthan gum.
Doesn't that sound healthy?

Of course, I had been craving tortilla chips and guacamole all day for some reason, so around 7, I caved and did have some.

I think that the fact that I didn't eat every 3-4 hours contributed to my "craving and caving."

As for my diet Coke obsession, I am drinking some, but not alot, so I am doing pretty good with that.

No comments: