Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day Nine of Thrive in 30

A big Thank You to Kelly from Sequel, she is sending me a copy of Thrive Diet! I can't wait to read it.

Today was pretty good. Breakfast was a smoothie with Vega Smoothie Optimizer, Barleans Omega Vegan Swirl, banana, frozen mixed berries, cherries, wheat germ and coconut water.
Lunch was a salad of baby romaine, baby spinach, tomato, black olives, shredded carrots, alfafa sprouts, shredded broccoli, shredded cauliflower and purple cabbage, peppers and onions.
Raw bar was Larabar in cashew cookie, I actually liked this one.

Kelly emailed me with a great idea for dinner, but I didn't have any zucchini in the house, so I will be making it possibly tomorrow. I really need to go shopping, so I had another salad for dinner.

Now, I am really craving something sweet and D picked up a pineapple, so I think I will go cut that up and have a yummy treat.

No comments: