Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Days 21, 22 & 23 of Thrive in 30

Monday, I could barely drag myself out of bed. Back to that. I don't know what happened.
I had my smoothie for breakfast, salad for lunch. My sister asked me to make her a salad, she loves my salads.

I didn't have a raw bar, didn't feel like eating one.

I did the elliptical for half an hour then strength training. Afterward I snacked on some fresh watermelon and cantaloupe.

For dinner, I sliced up a zucchini, threw it in a baking dish with some sliced peppers and onion, cooked it at 350 for 30 minutes and then threw it on top of some brown rice spaghetti with a little marinara sauce. The spaghetti was good, I am not a huge fan of zucchini, but I really enjoyed making it like spaghetti, so I thought this would be good.


Tuesday was horrible mood wise. I was pretty much zombie like all day. Tough time getting out of bed or doing anything else. I guess it is a good thing that D has been unemployed, cuz he can help with the kids when I am like this.
I had a smoothie for breakfast, salad for lunch.
Tuesday's raw bar was Larabar in cinnamon roll. It was pretty good.

I had absolutely no desire to eat dinner. I ended up just having a cut up watermelon, cantaloupe and sliced banana for dinner.

Today, mood slightly improved, still not a lot of energy though.

Smoothie for breakfast, salad for lunch.

Today's raw bar was Larabar Jocolat in chocolate orange, it was ok.


Did some gardening today. Couldn't muster the energy for a workout though.

For dinner, I made a "burger" from Thrive: The Vegan Nutrition Guide to Optimal Performance in Sports and Life. I didn't have enough almonds, so I used walnuts for the Almond Flax burger. It is made with balsamic vinegar and I think it was too overpowering. I didn't love this and M and A both hated it. The picture is kind of freaky. I know it has been awhile, but it looks meaty to me. ugh.

I think I will have some fruit tonight for a snack. There is still some watermelon and cantaloupe. Or maybe I will have a plum. Oh, the suspense.

Goodnight.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenny in Las Vegas said...

Hi Crazy Vegan Mom! I'm just starting the Thrive in 30 and you are a real inspiration! I love your blog!!! =)

Crazy Vegan Mom said...

Thanks so much. Good luck!
CVM