Monday, August 3, 2009

30 Minute Vegan Put the Tex in Your Mex Chili

We were having friends over, so I decided to try making chili from The 30-Minute Vegan: Over 175 Quick, Delicious, and Healthy Recipes for Everyday Cooking.


This came out awesome! It did take closer to 45 minutes, but I am pokey, so there. But still, 45 minutes for great chili, I'll take it. It is not too spicy, just the right amount of spice, especially when kids will be eating it.

M loved it, D loved it, my sister loved it, I didn't even try to give A any. My friends really liked it, so I say it was a success.

She does include a recipe for sour cream, but I just served it with Tofutti brand Sour Supreme cuz I am lazy and D had picked some Sour Supreme up to make dip, but never made the dip, so I stole it. Sucka!


Try it, you'll like it.

No comments: